Nerd Blocks Are Awesome

Nerd Block

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Annie's Organic Soup!
As a member of Influenster, I received a survey to join the #ComfortVoxBox campaign, inside I received Organic Star Pasta and Chicken Soup, I have heard of Annie's brand so I was familiar with the products but I had not see the soups. With the temps slowing dropping as we are going into the fall season, we will be buying and eating more soups in my house. My kids LOVE soup! When we opened our VoxBox the kids right away wanted to try the soup. The soup has organic chicken, and no artificial flavors, colors, MSG or preservatives. With so many good qualities, we ate soup for dinner, the kids LOVED it, although we didnt have Annie's bunnies to float around we added bite size pretzels it was just as good!
YUM this will be added to our grocery list rotation as a must to keep in my pantry!
If you want to find out more about Annie's good for you products and their SOUP please go to their site at www.annies.com.

Also this was sent to me as a promotional item for review through Influenster, if you want to learn more and sign up to be involved in trying out samples please visit Influenster at www.influenster,com






No comments:

Post a Comment